Look at our meeting notes below and find out what we have been up to!
Our Faith Team plays an important role in our Church School. The team meet regularly to discuss issues that are important to the children.
Part of their role includes:
Promoting our Steps to Success ( Love, Resilience, Forgiveness, Friendship, Respect) by being good, caring role models across school.
- Ensuring that our Collective Worship Table and Reflective Room are kept tidy.
- Monitoring Collective Worship alongside the PLT.
- Helping to create posters and displays.
- Gathering information from other children and parents about their views on worship and RE in school.
Collective Worship Monitors
Our Collective Worship Monitors in Year 2 prepare the hall for Collective Worship each day. They place the cloth (with the colour linked to the Christian calendar) on the table, along with a candle lantern, a Bible and a cross. Prayer beads are put out for children to collect if they wish to say a prayer for someone or something important to them.
At the end of Collective Worship, they put everything away and make sure the hall is ready for the next lesson. They do a brilliant job!
Our Faith Team hold regular meetings, with minutes taken and published on this website. On this page, you can find links to all of their minutes so far, plus any other posts linked to the Faith Team.
- Pupil Leadership & Faith Team Updates: March 2022 4th March 2022