Grade 7 ETA (Behaviour Learning)
Salary details: £14,111-£15,034
Contract Type: Permanent
Working Pattern: Term Time + 3 days
Hours per Week: 28 over 4 days
Closing date: 26 October 2018
Provisional Interview Date: Week commencing 5th November 2018
Required as soon as possible, an effective and enthusiastic ETA who will be able to complement and support our already dedicated hardworking staff team.
The successful candidate will be an outstanding practitioner with high expectations who is committed to providing a welcoming, supported learning experience for all the children at Gomersal St Mary’s CE Primary School.
The main areas of responsibility will include:
- Supporting the strict safeguarding practices in our school
- Supporting pupils who have challenging behaviour in accessing their learning
- Keeping children at the heart of what we do
- Be an active part of our staff team in maintaining high standards of behaviour for learning
- An outstanding practitioner with high expectations of pupils
- Be an excellent communicator with good interpersonal skills
- Supporting the Christian ethos of our school
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff are subject to an enhanced DBS check. A conviction may not exclude candidates from appointment but will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
Application forms can be obtained from the school office and returned to the Headteacher. Visits to the school are welcomed. Please contact the school office on 01274 874550 to arrange a convenient date and time.
Or, to apply for this job, please download and complete the application form attached. A CV is not required.
Application forms should be returned to the Headteacher at the school either by email email@example.com or by post to the school address, by Friday 26 October 2018.