Nursery Class Teacher
Salary details: MPS
Ref: ED 17344
Contract Type: Fixed Term Appointment
Working Pattern: Part Time
Hours per Week: 0.5 + PPA
Closing date: 7th July 2017
Provisional Interview Date: week commencing 10th July 2017
To commence 1st September 2017 and is on a fixed term basis subject to the future budgetary provision or the operational needs of the school. It is not expected to go beyond 31st August 2018.
We are looking for an excellent and inspirational Nursery teacher to join our fantastic team of staff this September.
We warmly welcome visits to the school.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Provide high quality care and education for EYFS children with a range of pastoral and educational needs
- Be professional, inspirational, personable, positive and able to work effectively
- Work effectively as part of an Early Years team
- Be committed to professional development
- Be committed to meet the requirements of the school’s strict safeguarding policy and procedures
About the Nursery Teacher role:
- Nursery teacher part time role
- Work with a hardworking EYFS team
- Fantastic early years provision
- EYFS CPD and career progression available
- Creative curriculum
- Fixed term contract
- MPS pay scale
- A school who is seeking to move forward
- A lovely school site with high quality facilities and resources
- Highly motivated, well behaved children who enjoy coming to school
- A strong team of dedicated staff who are committed to raising standards
- A supportive and friendly Governing Body committed to continuing school improvement
- Strong links with Gomersal St. Mary’s Church- Outstanding SIAMS report
- A commitment to high standards of safeguarding
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff are subject to an enhanced DBS check. A conviction may not exclude candidates from appointment but will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
If you require further information about the role, please contact the school on telephone: 01274 874550 or you can visit the school website at www.gomeralstmarys.co.uk.
For further information, to arrange a visit, and to receive an application pack, please contact Mrs Joanna Earnshaw in the school office.
Application forms should be returned to the Headteacher at the school either by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the school address by Midday Friday 7th July 2017.
Please read any attached documents before applying for this job: