“A child will be born to us. God will give a son to us. His name will be… Prince of Peace.”
Task (remember you can post your solution in the comments below):
A family has a pigs in blankets eating contest. Using the clues below, can you work out how many pigs in blankets each child eats?
- David eats three ninths of the number that Alba eats.
- John eats one seventh of the number that Maria eats.
- Maria eats the most pigs in blankets.
- Alba eats 12 pigs in blankets.
- The difference between the number that Maria and Alba eat is 2.