Key Stage 1 Puzzle Of The Day
Mary and Joseph travelled from Nazareth to Bethlehem, which was about 130km or 80 miles.
- How far do you think you could walk in 1 day?
- Work out how far you could walk in 2, 3, 4 or 5 days?
- How long do you think Mary and Joseph’s journey would have taken?
Key Stage 2 Puzzle Of The Day
Archie bought three presents for Christmas. Can you work out how much they cost?
- The first present and the second cost a total of £15.55
- The second present and the third present cost a total of £16.40
- The first and the last present cost a total of £18.45
Christmas Fact Of The Day
In Russia and the Ukraine, Christmas is celebrated on the 7th January and not the 25th December like in most other countries. This unusual date is because the Orthodox church uses the old ‘Julian’ calendar for religious celebration days.
Christmas Song Of The Day
What do you call an elf who sings?
The Christmas Story: Day 17
Strangers from the east – men who studied the stars – arrived in Jerusalem.
“Tell us where we can find the baby who is born to be King of the Jews,” they said. “We have seen his star and come to pay homage to him.”
Soon the whole town was talking about the wise men and their strange question. What could it mean?